Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My summer (better late than never post)




So as most of you know, I offered 7 (3 day) weeks of summer camp this past summer, and boy was it a lot of F.U.N!!!
I admit there were many days I came home with a pounding headache and had to take a 2 hour nap BUT it was soo worth it. Here are some pictures of my summer. I was lucky enough to have rented an amazing space that used to be a restaurant and I had a huge open space for the kids to paint, 2 restrooms, all of my supplies in a storage bin, a full kitchen and a roomy porch for us to play games and eat our lunch! Mostly I had girls sign up...but I got lucky enough to snag a few boys in a few of my sessions. It was cute to see them act as though the camp was gonna be boring with all those girls but believe me, by the end of the day they were really enjoying themselves. I hope to draw a bigger boy crowd next summer. I had a ton of fun getting to hang out with these talented artists and we really worked together in making the camp a place for them to experiment, create, make new friends, & most importantly be themselves. I can't wait to plan next summer's camps! Until then, I am hosting my 2nd annual holiday workshop for grades K-7th. It will be held at my new location, Bachman Community Center on Dec 21st (k-2nd) and 22nd (3-7)from 10-2.  The cost is $65 and lunch is included. A $25 deposit holds your spot!
Enjoy the pictures!






































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS