Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas in October

So it's the end of October and I'm thinking ornaments! As an artist you have to stay 2 steps ahead...Last year I came up with my bird ornaments, which I love still and will be making these again.
These birdies can say just about anything...A bird on a tree brings good luck!

Dream BIG...always.


The newest ornament on the block are my original Owlies! Each one comes with a tag that says various things, such as I am loved, I am fearless, I am brave, etc. Great gift...
Snowman are here! Each one will come with a scarf..Add to your snowman collection....






All ornaments are $15 each and can be ordered in my Etsy Store!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunshinegirldesigns?ref=si_shop









1 comment:

  1. I have one of those beautiful blue birdie ornaments that says "dream big" and I have it hanging in my studio all year as inspiration! Not just for Christmas for me--thanks!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS