Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween mantle



I had alot of fun decorating my halloween mantle. Meg my youngest daughter(aged 8) helped me. Here's the details...





The "Boo" letters were done on old barnwood. I painted the background in black and white and then I just free handed the letters with  a paintbrush. 

The spider was purchased at Target

.I found the tin jack o lanterns at the world's longest yard sale that happens every year in August. I think they were $10 each. 


I used paper bags and then realized they were not sturdy enough so I stuck them to an adhesive backed card stock which you can find at any craft store. I then simply used clothespins to hang them from a black & orange ribbon.


gotta have candy corn! I actually love to eat it.







small white pumpkins found at the farmer's market



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS