Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

T.V. appearance by Sunshine Girl!!

Here's the set! Such friendly people! I had a wonderful time chatting it up with all the people associated with 3 Plus You!

almost 10 minutes till showtime, Nervous wreck about right now!!
I received an email a few weeks ago that stated that they would like to have me on a show called 3 Plus You! My initial reaction was...hmmm...no, thank you!! I'm the type of person that is definetly outgoing but extremely shy about talking in front of strangers (if I have time to think about it!) The anticipation is what kills it for me! I get extremely nervous, thinking of plenty of ways to mess up. BUT since I needed and wanted to get the word out about my business, Sunshine Girl Designs, I knew I needed to do it.. The anticipation about did me in...seriously, all the sleep I lost for 3-4 minutes of airtime was totally unneccessary!  NOW that I know how it's all set up and how easygoing and fun it can be, I'm pretty sure I can do a much better job. Growing a business is hard and challenging! But I am definetly having a ton of fun as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS