Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Distractions...

Goodness! As much as I love doing my art, I also love browsing the internet... Now pinterest, has got my attention. Anything where I can compartmentalize all the things I love in a style board...It's got me in a frenzy of excitement...I had to spend quite a bit of time trying to figure it out, but I think I got it! I can't wait to wake up in the morning before yoga and pin some stuff on my boards..For those that have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, you will soon enough, it's another way to connect with others and follow what they like. I also love to follow blogs, it's a great way to start my day with my coffee..I am blown away by so many creative people out there. It makes me stretch my limits, my imagination, my thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS