Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm dreaming of a white kitchen....

I'm getting ready to start the process of picking out the "look" of our 3rd house...I am a color person and have always chosen color for walls but right now I'm thinking of being a bit dramatic and doing an all white house(paint) and just popping the color in with pillows, bedding, linens, art..   Here are some pictures of what I'm liking for the kitchen thus far. White..hmmm..really liking it.
bellemaison23.com
traditionalhome.com
love the pops of red!
simplifiedbee.blogspot.com
definetly going to be doing white subway tile
apartmenttherapy.com
love, love the doors!
oliveaux.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love 1,3 and 4. Which are you going with ?
    Plus I cant see how to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you scroll further down above members, you can hit join this site! I'm still gathering pictures...but we will be breaking ground soon! I'm sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS