Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Soul Food online class

So a few months ago I did an online teaching class for Soul Food. It was an amazing honor that they asked me to be a part of it…I had to do an online teaching class, which meant I needed to figure out how in the world to use iMovie and use my iPhone to video myself somewhat professionally!!! I am not going to lie, I felt I was a huge dork …my family never got to see it… But the class went live and I got good feedback, people were liking my class…adults!! Ha! Starting next week,  I am going to be doing lots more videos and am confident that I will get further and further away from sounding like a dork. Anyways here is a sample of some of my student's work…They were truly amazing..enjoy!





As you can see, my lesson was on Owls! They each took my lesson and made their owl their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS