Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Paint Parties!!

I am happy to offer you at home painting parties...Here are the deets!! Email me at sunshinegirldesigns09@gmail.com for a few possible dates you are looking at and I will respond as quickly as I can:) For local people (surrounding Chattanooga area and Signal or Lookout Mountains) you need to have a minimum of 5 people. For areas outside of these areas the minimum amount of people is higher.. Parties booked in the months of Oct- Dec will have fun holiday themed paintings to choose from. I will post pictures of these ideas soon!
What is the price? $30 per person/ if you need to me to rent Bachman(my local community center) to host your party it is $35 a person. If you have less than 5 people it is $40 a person.
Minimum? 5     Maximum? no limit
Where? Your house:) 
How long? 2 hours
For this price you paint a 12 x 12 canvas and it takes every bit of 2 hours to finish! I am not a stickler on leaving right at the 2 hr mark, cause there is usually a lot of fun chatting.
Do I need anything to host a party? I bring all the supplies!  I can also bring tables and tablecloths but you will need to provide your own chairs. I set up and cleanup!!
Can I pick what we paint? Yes!! But please keep in mind, I am teaching you a whimsical approach!! Browse through my paintings to get ideas!!
Do I need to know how to paint? Absolutely not!! No experience needed!! Seriously, I teach you step by step:)



Here are some pictures from my latest parties!







































1 comment:

  1. This is genius! Am totally going to do this for Christmas or birthday for someone...!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS