Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Word of 2013- BALANCE

I'm participating in a blog hop that is all about the one word that will carry us through the year of 2013!
Wow! How in the world do you pick that word? I just go by my intuition and let it just come to me. This word was loud and clear and no other word will do! Its BALANCE.


Last year got a bit out of control due to my imbalance. Everything kind of fell apart because all I focused on was my art business. This year I am off to a great start and plan to be conscious
of how I spend my time. Weekends will not be consumed with art but rather family, friends and other hobbies. I'm taking in more movies with my girls, shopping on a whim and having dates with the husband.  AND I am only 13 days into the new year:)

Balance-
balance |ˈbaləns| nounan even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady:a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions:an apparatus for weighing, esp. one with a central pivot, beam, and a pair of scales.a counteracting weight or force.a predominating weight or amount; the majority:a figure representing the difference between credits and debits in an account; the amount of money held in an account:verbkeep or put (something) in a steady position so that it does not fall:offset or compare the value of (one thing) with another:compare debits and credits in (an account), typically to ensure that they are equal:balancer noun




Take a look at other amazing people's words of the year here http://fly-tribe.blogspot.com/2013/01/word-hop-2013.htmle.

4 comments:

  1. It's a great word and a great intention to set for this year. Wishing you a year of perfect equilibrium! C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word and all the best for 2013 and finding balance this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good word. It's often hard to find balance in our lives, but with a goal, I'm sure you're going to try your best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really coming together! Love the choice of "balance". So often as women we are missing that from our lives. I struggle daily with finding it, but you always seem to have it all together...husband, kids, career, friends. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS