Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Penguin art class!



              Penguins, Penguins, Penguins...


What a fun project!  My first class was with 3rd-7th grade and I decided upon a collaged penguin and fun background. The class was 3 hours long which needed to be a 1/2 hour longer to finish up the details... But I truly was amazed at how good these penguins turned out, especially this being their first attempt at collage art! Take a look...
cutting out magazines for collage

working on backgrounds

getting outlines done for penguin


starting the collage!









so talented!!!


Don't you just love them all??






Kindergarten-2nd grade

These penguins are so cute! I had them use paper elements to add fun scarves and ear muffs. I didn't get a chance to take as many pictures as the first group, because at this age they need a lot more of my help:)



I told them to have fun with the penguins...that they could make them purple penguins or whatever color they desired BUT they all chose black and white:)

such creativity!
I

love the ear muffs!

these 2 are sisters..love the hats they made for their penguins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS