Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Starting my holiday decorating.....

Getting a late start to the holiday decorating...it's hard to fit it in when you have your own business, but I had to find the time because my youngest daughter Meg wants it decorated to the hilt! And really it does look pretty so I am oh so happy to oblige...I started with the mantel...this took me awhile to figure out! After several tries, this is what I came up with...
cut garland to form the letters of Joy


added different sizes of votives and filled them with ornaments
Our Sweet little Christmas tree is wrapped in bulap in a galvanized tub, because we are planting it in the front yard when Christmas is over:) Smaller than normal but we love it so much cause it's gonna live! Added some fun blue lights so as to not take decorating so seriously...
Kitchen...

a table in our living room...went outside and picked up sticks, threw them in a red metal pail, added lights and some sweet birds...simple but pretty.



I'm not even close to done!  I will show a holiday post part deux...until then, Happy Decorating!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS