|Which one do you think is mine?|
|you can paint the block of wood in chalkboard paint and then you can change the words!!|
Joe Jumper from the Clay Pot hosts a project snowman every year, check out his page
Supplies you will need!
- styrofoam balls are kinda expensive if you need a lot SO instead I used aluminum foil! Just shape it into a ball shape, the yarn will hide the imperfections
- yarn in any color
- bag of pom poms
- bag of buttons
- bag of pipe cleaners
- blocks of wood or anything you can come up with as a platform
- hot glue gun and plenty of glue-sticks
- glitter, paper,and jingle bells add whimsy but not necessary!
- twigs from the yard
- cotton balls for the snow effect:)