Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

fear...

A few days I wrote a post on my first adult workshop and stated I was fearless....well let me state that it doesn't mean that I have no fears. Oh, boy do I...but I USE my fears to push my capacities and my potential forward in life and business.I used to be fearful of setting up my artwork, fearful of what people would say. But why would I let that fear stay with me? Not that I don't care what people say, but I absolutely can't let it dictate my life! It makes me a stronger person when I push past the fear. I remember when I did the tv show,3 Plus You, last yr, I was so fearful I made myself sick, literally...But I did it anyway! "Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it"- Bill Cosby. I'm taking an online class called Hello Soul, Hello Business which is supposed to help my business grow,  I haven't had much time to really get involved in the class but I popped over there today and noticed that they had a section on facing your fears which really resonated with me. Here is another great quote they posted..."without fear, I could have never accomplished all I have"- Edvard Munch. What are your fears?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, that pushing past them is the only way. My biggest fears are looking like a fool, getting hurt and of course, failing. However, I have figured out that if I fail, no one really cares. They are too busy hoping that they won't fail. Once we get past our egocentric view of the world, we realize,most people are too busy worrying about themselves to notice our failures. And if they do, it is usually with a sympathetic eye. You are a success and an inspiration as someone who has put their soul out there for viewing. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS