Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines decor


Incorporating a little love in my house! I wanted to match my decor so I didn't go with pink. Black and white and a touch of red were just the right colors. I found the love banner at one of my favorite stores in Chattanooga, The Clay Pot (a tiny little house filled with amazing finds) along with the little ferns that I placed in the red pots that I got at another one of my favorite stores...Sophies (an amazing store filled with amazing furniture,jewelry,and great gifts). 2 white birds found at Target(yep, you guessed it, another one of my favorite stores!)The blocks of wood  were painted by my mother!! Art is rampant in my family. The wreath I got at Michael's, but my mother makes these by hand by finding the vines in the woods. I'm just not that dedicated, and I wanted something quicker! The sign in the center is an old piece of barn wood that I simply just wrote the word love in red paint! I added 2 red tissue flowers and Voila, done!! I can't wait till Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS