Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Workshop at Sunshine Girl Designs!



















This past summer I had 2 weeks of art camp and it went so well, I decided to have a holiday workshop where I would have the kids paint Christmas paintings and make bird ornaments. I decided to offer 3 days and take kids aged 5-12. I'm lucky that right now I am renting out a space that used to be a small restaurant/bakeshop. It's a wonderful space with great restrooms and a kitchen(great for storing snacks and baking ornaments!) It's for sale right now, but I have my fingers crossed that it will still be free for me to hold my summer camps this summer. What talent these kids have...I love looking at all the paintings lined up. We had a ton of fun!  We painted, collaged, drank hot chocolate, ate Christmas cookies, listened to Christmas music, ate pizza, played musical chairs, sculpted birds...whew..alot of work but a ton of fun. Here's some highlights...

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS