Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Taking the Oprah Challenge...

As I'm riding shotgun on the way to the beach to get some much needed relaxation time, I'm catching up on some magazine reading. Oprah magazine has an article in her latest magazine that helps you find your true calling by answering 3 little questions. So, just for fun thought I would share.
1) How does what your doing make you feel?
When your honoring your calling, there's an undeniable sense of stimulation and exhilaration.It feels like you're giving and getting "juice" from the experience. It just feels so right.
I've tried a few different things over the years, but what I'm doing now gives me this exhilaration I've never felt before.
2)Does it have a positive impact on others? Anything that makes you feel strong, connected, and aligned with your truth does the same when shared. Nothing that really calls you is ever for you alone. I love this, I hope to have a positive influence on kids and adults alike...it feels good to share who I am.
3)Does it turn up the volume and increase the vibration of your life? whenever your engage in the business of who you're meant to be, you're more awake, alive, and ready to play a vital part in your world. When others see your light shining, they'll be inspired to shine theirs, too. I love this! Shining my light inspires others to shine their lights.

I hope everyone finds their lights... And if you haven't, don't give up! Take stock of your strengths, find your passion, and forge ahead. don't wait, life is too short!

1 comment:

  1. found you through brave girls...
    love your bright art & encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS