Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

noticing...

Are you in tune with what's going on around you? Being a mother,wife, friend, daughter,sister, girl scout leader, volunteer, owner of my own business,sometimes it can be hard but I make an extra effort to really pay attention. Because if you really pay attention, you will be in awe of life. The connections I've made, the people that keep popping into it, the art I discovered in my shower curtain(water  formed this most amazing art, I meant to take a picture of it..but forgot!) It's all around you... Life! Be present in it and be prepared to be amazed. Try not to focus on other people's journey but instead focus on your particular journey and what the purpose is and what it all means. It can be so joyful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS