Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

"Birds on Board" for that skinny space










Building houses can have a few advantages...such as leftover "trim."Voila!! Birds on board were invented! Canvas can be expensive and well I needed to save on costs and I wanted to set myself apart....I started selling these at a local market here in Chattanooga that has incredibly creative people selling there wares...My husband came up with the fence idea, so I can't take credit for that ingenious idea. It's been great for displaying these fun whimsical birds! These are priced at $55 a piece and I can't wait to come up with my spring line..If you want to custom order one, just email me..great for a wedding gift, birthday present. Add some whimsy to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS