Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Box of Sunshine

For this holiday season I am offering boxes of sunshine. What is a box of sunshine? It's a mystery! Is it hard to push the buy button when you are unsure of what is in it? If you have followed my art journey you will be a little less unsure, because if you love my stuff you will LOVE this box. I have only 14 left and will ship them out on Dec 12th. They are 7 x 7 boxes and I will say the box will be painted(all differently) as to what will be in them, well that's a surprise.

To purchase click here

Buy one for yourself and one for a friend!

2 comments:

  1. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS