Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

December..what's going on...

December is going to be my busiest month yet!  Here's what's going on!

Dec 1 & 2- Holiday outdoor market @ Chattanooga Market- This is the last you will see me for the season, so please stop by! I would love to see you.
Dec 15- I'm doing a preschool workshop with 4 & 5 year olds...this should be quite the experience! Let's get messy? pretty sure we will!!
Dec 21- K-2nd grade workshop
Dec 22- 3rd-7th grade workshop
All workshops are $65 (Lunch & snack included)
10-2 @ Bachman Community Center on Signal Mtn.
We will make ornaments & a mixed media Christmas painting

Dec 4, 11,18- I will be teaching an after school workshop to the Montessori school in Chattanooga..I'm excited about this! Opportunities keep coming my way!!

I'm looking to add an adult workshop, I will try and finalize this week, be on the lookout for details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS